Carnival of Personal Finance # 141 is Up!

The weekly Carnival of Personal Finance was published this morning, over at http://brokegradstudent.com/ and includes my February 23rd article, Social Security Decisions: Important But Not Irrevocable: You Have Much More Flexibility Than You May Think.

I highly recommend these "carnivals." This week, there are over 90 articles. If you can't find something there that interests you, I'd be shocked. My problem is just the opposite. It's hard for me to visit a carnival if I have less than an hour or two, as I always end up with more reading and research leads than I can handle. But it's always great fun doing it. And I think I'll do it right now. :-) Bob

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Benefits of Delaying Social Security

What if We SAVED Our "Stimulus Package" Checks?

What Have You Done Lately to Pursue Your Dreams?