When to Take Social Security – Revisited


I knew this was going to happen. Now that the first boomers are reaching age 62 and can begin to take social security, social security is in the news.

I really don’t want to look like a traditional retirement site, but while it’s in the news, there are lots of good articles on the subject. Here’s the best I’ve seen, and not just because it agrees with me :-)
I think what I’ll do is synthesize these into the first topic of a financial advice section on www.platinumyears.net – I guess it’s appropriate to tackle the first decision about social security that every boomer will have to face.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Benefits of Delaying Social Security

What if We SAVED Our "Stimulus Package" Checks?

What Have You Done Lately to Pursue Your Dreams?